The Main Convent Ipoh is owned by the religious order the Sisters of the Holy Infant Jesus. It was founded by the Sister Saint Prudence in 1907.
The building was extended and upgraded over many years till 1935.
It is currently an all-girls secondary school located at Jalan Sultan Idris Shah (Brewster Road).
Motto: Simple in Virtue, Steadfast in Duty.