Our Medical Services
Our Diagnostic Services
|Sleep Studies & Therapy|
Sleep Disordered Breathing occurs in children and adults. It includes obstructive sleep apnea and central sleep apnea (occuring post strokes and post heart attacks).
1. Home Sleep Study for Adults
Measures oxygen saturation, pulse, nasal air flow, snoring, position, chest and abdominal movement.
2. Scoring and Analysis
3. Sleep Report
Chest Physician reviewed.
4. Treatment for Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA)
· CPAP (fixed, auto) machines.
· Bi-Level machines.
· Masks (nasal and full face).
· 3 day trial* (terms and conditions apply)
5. Sleep Counselling and Follow up
After 1 week, 1 month, 3 months of therapy. Compliance report.
6. OSA Support Group Meetings
|Last Updated on Monday, 24 September 2012 07:00|