Our Medical Services
Our Diagnostic Services
The Importance of Nutrition and Diatetic Care
· Prevention before succumbing to any illnesses.
· To prevent a compromise in nutrition caused by unhealthy eating habits.
· To achieve and maintain a healthy nutritional status.
· To give accurate and latest source of nutritional information.
· Dietary management is individualized and tailored to each person’s needs.
The Role of Dietitian
A dietitian is a recognized nutrition professional qualified to work in areas that require nutritional care, assessment and dietary counselling. The dietitian specializes in personalized dietary management and caters to those who require special nutritional needs.
What Can We Do For You
Individual dietary counselling
Dietary management for patient’s care givers
Personal menu planning/ home regime
Public health talks & seminars
The dietitian offers individual nutritional assessment for dietary related health problems followed by comprehensive advice and counselling for: Gout, Cancers, Allergies, Diabetes, Malnutrition, Hypertension, Heart Diseases, Kidney Failure, Hyperlipidaemia, Weight Problem, Eating Disorders, Geriatric Nutrition, Pre & Post Surgery, Childhood Nutrition, Nutritional Support.
|Last Updated on Saturday, 29 October 2011 02:53|